Convert Your Website to Wordpress
I am being asked more and more by visitors to
my website if I can convert their current html website to Wordpress.
Well, YES I can.
If your website is dated, not mobile friendly or perhaps it's just time for a change to a platform that allows you to updated and manage your website yourself, then a conversion to Wordpress could be the way forward.
Custom Wordpress Conversion Services
Not being able to update your own website yourself can be frustrating, as can having an older design that isn't mobile friendly. You can give the impression to your site users and clients that are you outdated and not an especially progressive business. Chances are they'll go elsewhere to buy wthe product or service that they want..
I offer a Wordpress conversion service, where I can develop a new look for your existing site and create a Wordpress theme from it. I'll then install and set-up Wordpress on your server and then I can create your web pages, or if you prefer you can do this yourself. I also offer Wordpress support services and update Wordpress plugins, just to name a few of the custom Wordpress services I can offer you, all at great prices.
Wordpress expert help. What I can do
- Setup and create a custom theme
- Customise your Wordpress website design
- Setup and manage your database for faster load times
- Setup contact forms and your email addresses
- Integrate WordPress with your social networking accounts
- Customise sidebars and widgets
- Migrate a Wordpress website to a new server
- Do fixes and plugin updates
- Setup web hosting and domains, if required
- Offer ongoing support, SEO & guidance on how to use Wordpress
Wordpress website maintenance services
Do you need someone for Wordpress website maintenance? We have all been there; you’re told that it is easy to install and setup WordPress yourself, but when it comes to looking unique and professional, you get stuck and don’t know where to turn. You may even consider downloading WordPress website builder software to make the job easier for yourself, but you soon realise that what you need is a freelance Wordpress developer with the right skills and experience.